Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New OS without the new phone YET! My three points-Pretty cool!


I really didn't realize how limiting the old iPhone OS was until I upgraded to the new iOS4 on my iPhone 3Gs so here is the short scoop:

  • Love the folders! I didn't realize how many apps I had that I couldn't see because of the 11 page limit.
  • Didn't love resetting my ATT voicemail password, but fortunately dialing 611 and navigating the menu got me a pretty easy password reset.
  • Multitasking-still searching for it, but would love not to have my groove harshed by dropping out of Rhapsody or Pandora or my favorite.

    More as time allows, have you found any cool new things with your iPhone?
  • in reference to:

    "Apple has just released the iOS 4 update for iPhone and iPod touch owners. The iPhone 4 might not be in stores until Thursday, but existing owners can take advantage of the new software features coming to the new device starting now."
    - iOS 4 Update Has Arrived (view on Google Sidewiki)

    No comments: